Aeolus Mouse Speed

So on my piece 'o crap laptop (Getting a new one soon) the mouse on Aeolus was moving slow, so slow that the sails were dark blue and I had to take over and rig, fortunately I'm good enough that my rank didn't drop. Anyways, to the point of this post, what is it that affects the mouse speed?

On a side note when I have Aeolus running all the game animations are sped up, sf blocks fall faster, forage goes quicker, etc. etc. any clue what causes that either? Or is it just me that this happens to?

#Return

That's because your processor is also a
    Quote Originally Posted by illegalz View Post
    piece 'o crap
    There's not much we can do to help that. (You could try lowering the depth/score but I doubt it would help a lot to get your indicator up.)

As for Aeolus speeding up Puzzle Pirates, I believe that is the bots causing some lag on the client which is then unleashed when you enter a SF causing the game to speed up. (Do you have many other bots running as well? or just Aeolus?) That's just a speculation from what a coder suggested to me, not saying this is the answer, but it does make alot of sense and there is not much I can do to fix that.

P.S Next time post questions like this in Community Support!

Thank you for the insight, wasn't really looking to fix it as I will be getting a new one, was just wondering what caused it. I don't think it's a problem with the depth because it finds the moves okay, but when it goes to actually make the move it takes forever.

Banned

Try using Gamebooster. My old desktop (1GB Ram) has the same problem, but once I run Gamebooster - it helps a lot with running bots.

Banned

I have the same kind of issue. I find that this bot does have a much slower mouse speed under pressure. Also i noticed that poseidon gets stuck when you have a crab and a fish next to each other. It will try and click the fish but cant due to the crab. Also that bot can run slow under pressure. I find that trident bilge is more reliable.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tjwells28 View Post
    I have the same kind of issue. I find that this bot does have a much slower mouse speed under pressure. Also i noticed that poseidon gets stuck when you have a crab and a fish next to each other. It will try and click the fish but cant due to the crab. Also that bot can run slow under pressure. I find that trident bilge is more reliable.
    Considering Aeolus, Poseidon and Trident are all bruteforce bots they all are like that if they are under heavy processor pressure. Trident may perform a bit better as it is multi-threaded whereas Poseidon is not.

If you do the maths, a bruteforce rigging bot uses a lot more processing power than a bruteforce bilge bot just because of the possibilities there are on rigging. (Bruteforcing involves trying every combination until it finds the best scoring move). Hence why Aeolus, Poseidon and Trident all perform slowly under "pressure" It's not the mouse speed, it's your processor going too hardcore. As for the error with Poseidon, I do believe it has built in failsafes for those situations so that it'll try to click something else :/ I could be wrong, but I've never had the issue and I've never heard of people having the same issue.

Edit: I'm sure a coder will correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Considering Aeolus, Poseidon and Trident are all bruteforce bots they all are like that if they are under heavy processor pressure. Trident may perform a bit better as it is multi-threaded whereas Poseidon is not.

If you do the maths, a bruteforce rigging bot uses a lot more processing power than a bruteforce bilge bot just because of the possibilities there are on rigging. (Bruteforcing involves trying every combination until it finds the best scoring move). Hence why Aeolus, Poseidon and Trident all perform slowly under "pressure" It's not the mouse speed, it's your processor going too hardcore. As for the error with Poseidon, I do believe it has built in failsafes for those situations so that it'll try to click something else :/ I could be wrong, but I've never had the issue and I've never heard of people having the same issue.

Edit: I'm sure a coder will correct me if I am wrong.
    So what would be the minimum requirements to run each bot with no slowness?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    So what would be the minimum requirements to run each bot with no slowness?
    No idea.

Don't run too many VM's I guess, most normal processors of this age can handle it.

For the Poseidon being slowly, if u have search dept on Bingo! and it can only find 3x3, it makes 1 move then thinks again if can get better combo, if not then it makes another move closer to 3x3 etc..

That happened to me and happens everytime, even i got good computer
    Add me on Skype:Ettanispro Or add me on MSN:riku2424@hotmail.com
    My Vouches

#Return

I use 3 move/vegas...I quite possible have one of the worst computers and easily one of the worst internet connects and mine works fine. As Tequila suggested, try game booster, if that doesn't work. Close the stuff eating up your processor and only have YPP and the bot open, if you have a fairly decent computer doing that will make it work fine.