Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hacked again wtf?

Banned

Hacked again wtf?

I need some help now, they have and continuley change my password to Bot-Supply, Gmail, and Skype. Anyone please do not trade, buy, or sell to/with me until I can guarantee that I am safe. Whoever is logging my account plays YPP and tries to scam people, so please watch out and it's not me. How can I get rid of the virus? My scanner wont pick it up, and I'm thinking its an RAT, he sent messages to everyone on my skype and had them download a program that hacked you. I believe I downloaded it, and my anti-virus got rid of it but idk what to do now. All help appreciated.

#Return

If it's that bad, although it's not necessary completely, Reformatting is what I'd suggest. It's what I did when I got RAT'd, I didn't want to take the risk.

Check your startup folder for things that look werid to you, delete things you don't need, google things that you don't know. Delete it from there then restart your computer, the RAT should be gone.

Edit: Me and my brother both got the same RAT from a powerbot script, I reformatted and he did the startup folder, they both got rid of it.

Banned

I'm a noob at computers, I could use some detailed instructions on how to fix this. I'm becoming extremely worried, I believe he could obtain my personal information, credit card, etc.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    I'm a noob at computers, I could use some detailed instructions on how to fix this. I'm becoming extremely worried, I believe he could obtain my personal information, credit card, etc.
    If you're a noob, reformat : Tutorial: How to reformat your hard drive and install/reinstall Windows - TechSpot Forums

Banned

Love you Scarecrow :3 thanks!

RAT's can also spread to any of your USB devices on your computer, so say you have a USB mouse and you reformat, it can be spread right back on. You need to be really carefully if your RAT'd or Keylogged.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    RAT's can also spread to any of your USB devices on your computer, so say you have a USB mouse and you reformat, it can be spread right back on. You need to be really carefully if your RAT'd or Keylogged.
    No. you are wrong on the mouse part but yes it can be moving from other locations on your network / and usb devices(Which have storage) and other harddrives

programs i could recommend to use for this is

Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download

And if ye need a free anti-virus go to SSL Certificates, Secure SSL, Server SSL Certificates - Comodo

EDIT: If you keep on having problems with the RAT after reformatting or w/e your doing, send me a PM and i will give you my skype. I got a real friend which has a good experience with RAT's (He uses them himself)
    Last edited by Skinhead; 08-30-2012 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    If it's that bad, although it's not necessary completely, Reformatting is what I'd suggest. It's what I did when I got RAT'd, I didn't want to take the risk.
    Shut the fuck up. Sorry for sounding harsh but you have no clue what you're talking about, stop telling people to reformat, all you're doing is giving them hassle.

DO NOT REFORMAT!

Rat's do not mean the end of your current hard drive.

Add me on Skype: TheKandor

I will get rid of it for you, for free Don't believe me, ask Franky (y)
    Skinhead likes this.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

DO NOT REFORMAT!

download antimalware bytez and... spybot search and destory those 2 together will fix any problem u may have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast