Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Supply Crate Failure

Ex-Staff Member

Supply Crate Failure

I had to restore my computer recently due to sound problems, this included deleting all data etc. After reinstalling the Supply Crate and the Microsoft .Net 4.0.3019 Framework (which I believe is needed to run SC on a PC) whenever I attempt to open Supply Crate I am met by the following message: "Supply Crate has stopped working" - with the options being "close the program" or "check online for a solution and close the program". The latter reaches no conclusion. I have since once recovered my PC again as the SC has all my bots in it and they are essential to my Puzzle Pirates playing.

If someone can help me decipher these problem details, it would be much appreciated:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Supply-Crate.exe
    Application Version: 1.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4f3c1642
    Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17651
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4e2111c0
    Exception Code: e0434352
    Exception Offset: 0000d36f
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.11
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

What can I do about this and is it possible to get the bots I have bought from the Supply Crate separately so I can continue playing otherwise it will be hard for me to continue? Please help ASAP

#Return

Check that you don't have .net 4.5 installed as well, that is the reason behind this issue. If not add me on Skype (found in the signature) and I'll try help.

Ex-Staff Member

Thank you very much for your help. Turns out one of the first updates installed on my PC automatically was the Microsoft .NET 4.5 RC so that is what caused the problem. It's uninstalled now and Supply Crate works as good as ever. Thank you

#Return

That's mah job! <3

/Closed.
    Phoenix likes this.