Thread: help with bots

help with bots

My bots are all loaded but when they come up they do do anything. EX: dreaming in sprinkles it just sits there. any soultions?

Administrator

Is your client size set to 800x600 32 bit?
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ajustin View Post
    My bots are all loaded
    Sorry to step on toes Sobo, But sometimes if you have bots up at the same time they don't run, well happens for me, Make sure you don't have them all up at the same time, you can mix and match some but sometimes nothing happens, If you didnt mean they were all up at once, sorry for the un useful post, it's just how I read it

#Return

Add my Skype (Found in the signature) and I may be able to botter better help your problem.

useewhatididthere?

Edited out my horrible pun because Sticky said it wasn't the slightest bit funny
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 08-16-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Add my Skype (Found in the signature) and I may be able to botter better help your problem.

useewhatididthere?

Edited out my horrible pun because Sticky said it wasn't the slightest bit funny
    I'm kind of ashamed to call you my friend now. Sorry to pull off topic. Just needed to be said :P

Well my client was on 800x 600 32bit, my bots werent all up at once , and if theres no more anything to help me out then i guess ill add skpyes?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by ajustin View Post
    Well my client was on 800x 600 32bit, my bots werent all up at once , and if theres no more anything to help me out then i guess ill add skpyes?
    If you add me now I will try help you before I go to sleep, theres not much I can do here and it's a lot faster over Teamviewer/Skype