Exclamation Poker seat grabber got me banned

Hello, i was going to go play a game of poker today in the morning, without using any other bot that day then i decided to use grabby and when it grabbed the seat for me 1 minute later i was banned... Thank god i was using an alt or i would have lost 34 million *** THIS IS A WARNING *** Please figure out what the problem is before others get banned.
    Thank you
    -The Boss

What was the reason why you was banned? Did you use any other bots?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

I seriously doubt grabbie was the cause...

^ ya honestly why would they even try to detect something so small as that. it was probably that another bot u used or something like that was the cause of it and they resolved the problem later and banned u then?

The reason was "Botting" and that is the only "bot" i used that day except for the fact that i used other premium bots the day before that for example poseidon for a few minutes and BoS for about 30mins. Therefore i strongly believe this was the cause
    Last edited by The Boss; 08-15-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
    The reason was "Botting" and that is the only "bot" i used that day except for the fact that i used other premium bots the day before that for example poseidon for a few minutes and BoS for about 30mins. Therefore i strongly believe this was the cause
    unless Pos is now detected... And you may of been reported btw.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
    Most bans for botting start about a week before the actual ban occurs. They will investigate your puzzle activities, and if necessary, ban you. The whole process does not take five minutes, it takes days, plural, as in several days.

If you only used premium bots from bot-supply, you were reported, and they watched you. Grabbie did not cause it, your own suspicious puzzling caused it. Next time, babysit your bots.

I always babysit my bots yet i dont really mind its just some useless alt im just concerned about other members

Yes, you rarely get banned straight away for using bots.. Atleast a few days while they monitor. VERY highly doubt Grabbie got you banned.

Fallen

Hmm i used grabbie yesterday for the first time, im scared as hell now xD