Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

not really gonna get me in trouble if people such as you don't try and start stuff for no apparent reason and i was only trying to help the kid out...authority these day's...

Administrator

You see though you arent helping him because your giving him false information. Again please read the rules and only post in this section with info you know is right. Not info you think is right

Banned

no one else posted correct info... so don't give me that crap the only one with the correct info was sticky and that was after i tried fixing the solution which couldve been a key factor

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    no one else posted correct info... so don't give me that crap the only one with the correct info was sticky and that was after i tried fixing the solution which couldve been a key factor
    Ummm, I believe I actually provided the correct info by getting him to check his screensize.
    Sticky was on the right track with what the error was, but not a solution to the problem.

And no, your "solution" had nothing to do with the problem I'm sorry.

Banned

you know what this isn't the place to argue about it if you really feel so strongly about me making a mistake pm me bout it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123