Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Poseidon bilge bot breaking down???

After that update with the bilge background and after they fixed the bot i noticed poseidon wasn't as it used to be... i did some more researching on it and found out that it freezes for no reason, goes very very slow at moment's, moves the mouse but doesn't want to click, has to be turned on and off about 5 times before being able to work again and sometimes have to leave the station causing the stat to drop...and it isn't aiming for the good score on the board like bingo's it's more focused on 3x3 4x5 occasional bingo's great's good's line of three noticed that it get's more sea donkey's..no vegas's even out of the best boards, and there is nothing with my supply crate i update everytime i open it and nothing is missing from the files or anything. so if any of the bot coders of this bot or creator or something could help me with this that'd be great

#Return

If it's behaving slowly it is a RAM issue, it's using up your RAM and then it behaves slowly, I'm not quite sure what you can do, you'll have to talk to Sticky.

Moved to the proper section btw. Questions like this belong in Community Support.

Make sure you're not running it twice, and are you running any other bot at the same time while this happens??
    Other then that, as Scarecrow said, it sounds like RAM..
    Would you be able to post your specs?
    Might help to diagnose a problem..

Fallen.

Banned

how do i find my specs? and not running any other bot's not running anything at all besides it and the game.

Well the bare basics.. Are you running Win7? If so, Right click My Computer, select 'Properties'...
    Should tell you your processor and RAM.

Fallen

Banned

http://i46.tinypic.com/2e4ghlk.png

here it is i think :P

Yep... Not THAT bad specs tbh.. 3gb ram should be fine tbh.. I'd suggest going to task manager (CTRL ALT DELETE)... Processes, and ending everything but the bare minimum with PP and Poseidon and seeing if that helps, might be an outside program interferring..
    Other than that, probably best to leave it to one of the mods/coders/FACE...:/

Fallen

Banned

ended everything i could didn't even have anything running besides the stuff for having the game firefox and the bot and skype lol so must be something witht he bot

Server Admin

What depth are you using it on?

Banned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast