Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does anyone have a BASIC bot that I can look at

I would just like to see the code so I know how to make my bot run faster note that I don't play puzzle pirates however any code is helpful.

I guess I'm asking if there are any open source projects that i could look at?

Quote Originally Posted by oojava View Post
    I would just like to see the code so I know how to make my bot run faster note that I don't play puzzle pirates however any code is helpful.

I guess I'm asking if there are any open source projects that i could look at?
    I believe the old crystal bilge is an open source seeing as the PP OMs have the source code and its 100% banable O.o

I also believe it has been posted on the forums before.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Administrator

Crystal bilge source is not open. It's floating around, but notion owns the rights to that. The same with decayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Crystal bilge source is not open. It's floating around, but notion owns the rights to that. The same with decayed.
    Is it possible for it to be publicly released for people who would like to code bots?

Administrator

No, sorry. I don't think so. But that's really up to Schalk as he owns the rights to both.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    No, sorry. I don't think so. But that's really up to Schalk as he owns the rights to both.
    Okay then. Is there any open source bot that works around? Even if its detected.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Okay then. Is there any open source bot that works around? Even if its detected.
    Pure Bilge is floating around (Crystal bilge), sticky's posted it a few times. Note it's written in C#

R.ita I.s P.erfect

wow thank you all for the help!

I found the code for that crystal bilge however if its not meant to be leaked I don't want to use any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Pure Bilge is floating around (Crystal bilge), sticky's posted it a few times. Note it's written in C#
    Why would i want to own something knowing I don't have the rights to it?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by oojava View Post
    wow thank you all for the help!

I found the code for that crystal bilge however if its not meant to be leaked I don't want to use any of it.
    It's a detected bot, which gets you banned in like 15 minutes :P Probably best to not use any of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast