Pew

How does one safely test self-made programs without getting their main account frozen

VPN? I have cyberghost, but that is a free trial [and limited]

Is there any free way? I have dynamic IP, but I don't know diddlysquat about proxies or VPN or anything.

I have a laptop that I've never downloaded YPP onto- could I use that even if they share the same IP?

Server Admin

I believe VPNs are fairly suspicious to OMs (I remember face said he got asked once by Galene why he was using a VPN).

Banned

i used a vps to create account then had vpn while i used account now the vpn is gone and back to original ip that i was banned on before they don't seem to care about me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    I believe VPNs are fairly suspicious to OMs (I remember face said he got asked once by Galene why he was using a VPN).
    I have a school VPN with dynamic IP jelly? :3

Pew

I have two computers. Would it be safe to test on my laptop if it has never accessed my main? They share the same interwebz.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pew View Post
    I have two computers. Would it be safe to test on my laptop if it has never accessed my main? They share the same interwebz.
    No not safe as you have the same I.P, you need to purchase Hidemyass or another VPN if you want to test safely on your other computer.

Pew

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    No not safe as you have the same I.P, you need to purchase Hidemyass or another VPN if you want to test safely on your other computer.
    ..pewp