Thread: Palimus

Palimus

Yes another problem. So palimus is blocked by visa because the country where it is processed is fraudulent or whatever, point is i cant buy on palimus with my visa debit card. is there a workaround for this a diffrent vendor here in the U.S. for example that is not blocked by visa?

First of all, it's plimus. Since you "live in the U.S", shouldn't your card be from the US? It sounds like you tried to use a manipulated account

R.ita I.s P.erfect

no i did not use any account of the kind, i used my personal account. and i called and was told visa had blocked the country where verification happens meaning i could not use it. my question was, is there any other way to buy bots aside from plimus.

edit, where plimus is located/processed nothing wrong with my card, just bought something on it.
    Last edited by Luriebot; 07-27-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Server Admin

Perhaps try paypal instead?

Well I had probelms with plimus and just bought a $100 american express pre paid card, this way I could spend the money on the bots I wanted without any problem. This might not help you out, but Plimus is what Bot-Supply uses to sell their bots. That means there is no way off getting a bot other than through plimus.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Accident View Post
    Well I had probelms with plimus and just bought a $100 american express pre paid card, this way I could spend the money on the bots I wanted without any problem. This might not help you out, but Plimus is what Bot-Supply uses to sell their bots. That means there is no way off getting a bot other than through plimus.
    If you're having lots of issues with Plimus, Face could also accept manual payments through PayPal too (the delivery of the authcode won't be instant this way though).

Administrator

PM me or e-mail me at Keereamm@hotmail.com if you are interested in doing manual payments.