Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question about a bot

What is a bot I could make 100's of thousands of poe a day if I just left running?

If i told you that.

I would have to kill you...
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Quote Originally Posted by Zulzarax View Post
    If i told you that.

I would have to kill you...
    Well I need serious anwsers. Like is there any bot you can leave on and it will make you some decent poe while you are sleeping or out?

Quote Originally Posted by pkmoney View Post
    What is a bot I could make 100's of thousands of poe a day if I just left running?
    Rigging, Carp, Bilge, Gunning (Provided by Face's supply crate)

or Decayed Pillage bot.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Rigging, Carp, Bilge, Gunning (Provided by Face's supply crate)

or Decayed Pillage bot.
    Which bot would you reccommend I use to make the most money out of?

The ones provided by Face, use them for Elite pillages with a good bnaver and you need to be a decent SFer and or Rumbler.

The pillage bot is very smart and costs $30, it can be used whilst you AFK unlike the ones provided by Face, because they are only dedicated to 1 puzzle.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Well, if you use the gunning bot to gun on SMHs, the gunning bot. Same with rigging, carp, and Bilge.

If you want to make while you sleep, well, there's only one bot that's designed to be an AFK bot.

I'd say get Decayed Pillage and 1 of the other bots. That way you can AFK pillage while you sleep, and get on SMHs and bot them while you're awake. I'm not joking when this combination can make over 200k per day. Although realistic results would be near 100k if you did about 1-3 SMHs.
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Well, if you use the gunning bot to gun on SMHs, the gunning bot. Same with rigging, carp, and Bilge.

If you want to make while you sleep, well, there's only one bot that's designed to be an AFK bot.

I'd say get Decayed Pillage and 1 of the other bots. That way you can AFK pillage while you sleep, and get on SMHs and bot them while you're awake. I'm not joking when this combination can make over 200k per day. Although realistic results would be near 100k if you did about 1-3 SMHs.
    So just by pillying on other peoples ships I could make 200k a day? With the bot OFC

So just by pillying on other peoples ships I could make 200k a day? With the bot OFC
    No. But that combined with a couple SMHs could get you around 100k. Maybe more depending on how good the people running the pillages and SMH were
    Skype - wastedbro

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    No. But that combined with a couple SMHs could get you around 100k. Maybe more depending on how good the people running the pillages and SMH were
    Buy rigbot, go citrun (optionally buy swordfightbot and use Scare's autostationer), make roughly 40k/hour + bonus on luck. No other tool like any of those AFK ones needed as rig and sf will keep you active with the free auto stationer.

//siggy by Poseidon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast