BoS Gunning Bot -- Bugged, not Efficient.

Greetings, Bot-Supply Community.

This is my first post here, however I've purchased quite a few bots from you -- all of them are excellent except I've determined that BoS is bugged..

I am not striving to acquire Ultimate standing, or anything of the latter. However, I've seen that sometimes the bot will basically not load a gun if the pieces of the board get stuck in a loop outside of the predefined loop. Also, say the cannon was loaded with GUNPOWDER -- CB -- CB. The bot does not attempt to wash out the contents to reload the cannon, but simply idles.

-- Thu'um

Quote Originally Posted by Thuum View Post
    Greetings, Bot-Supply Community.

This is my first post here, however I've purchased quite a few bots from you -- all of them are excellent except I've determined that BoS is bugged..

I am not striving to acquire Ultimate standing, or anything of the latter. However, I've seen that sometimes the bot will basically not load a gun if the pieces of the board get stuck in a loop outside of the predefined loop. Also, say the cannon was loaded with GUNPOWDER -- CB -- CB. The bot does not attempt to wash out the contents to reload the cannon, but simply idles.

-- Thu'um
    A good idea would be constantly monitor the bot when using it. Make sure to minimize lag by closing out of other windows, and even run GameBooster (google it) if you need.

If the pieces go out of the loop, you can make your own arrow to get it back in. If you can't find a solution that easy, simply exit the station. When the gun is falsely loaded, it's most likely caused by lag, so focus on reducing that. But if it does mis-fill a gun, quickly exit the station
    Skype - wastedbro

Thank you for the information, I will try that.

The planned update apparantly helps to fix this problem.

Yes, do as they said as it has gotten me ultimate gunning and sustained it. This bot is truly a great work of art and an update will only make it that much better. As it has been said many times before, ANYTIME you use ANY bot you should always be there to monitor it.
    Vouch for me here
    l
    V

VIP Member

gunbots are hard

I believe on the official bot page it mentions that if it has any errors, simply "ctrl s" and "ctrl a".
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

When is this update planned to be released?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Thuum View Post
    When is this update planned to be released?
    We do not release ETA's on bot releases or updates. This is because there are so many things that can go wrong after we tell you. (i.e. Update stuff up, runaway coder, etc.)

BoS is bugged nowadays because of YPP, they changed the gunning icons so the bot doesn't work like it used to. But we are fixing that as well as giving you a nice little update as well, just have some patience please.

I cant wait for it, its still really good now I dont mind babysitting, while watching some tv
    ι ℓιкє тυятℓєѕ