Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Plimus

Plimus

Yes, it's me again , I was wondering how long it takes plimus to refund my account after the purchase was declined by them. It's been 5 days and the money has still not been added back to my card. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Accident View Post
    Yes, it's me again , I was wondering how long it takes plimus to refund my account after the purchase was declined by them. It's been 5 days and the money has still not been added back to my card. Thanks

That's odd. Has it been five days or five business days?

I'm not sure of your situation but you might want to contact your bank to see what they can do to help you.

Well 4 Buisness days and 5 Days counting today

aio
    Banned

trust me you wont get it back for weeks, months.....

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by aio View Post
    You paid yesterday, and attempted to refund it today, or yesterday, so It won't take "weeks" or "months"
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Administrator

This is another case of, we don't have his money. It's plimus. He has to contact them. If we don't have the money, we can't refund him. I'm going to request you stop being negative on something you seem to not understand.

VIP Member

The longest it'll take is two weeks (14 business days) If you don't receive the refund by then, contact Plimus

aio
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    This is another case of, we don't have his money. It's plimus. He has to contact them. If we don't have the money, we can't refund him. I'm going to request you stop being negative on something you seem to not understand.
    sorry if i came off negative, its up to 29 days I think, that it will take to recover it well worst case cenario....

VIP Member

sorry if i came off negative, its up to 29 days I think, that it will take to recover it well worst case cenario....
    Plimus, and PayPal have a max of 14 business days for transactions.

And you are coming off as incredibly negative, almost as if you're trying to slander Face's business.

Quote Originally Posted by Accident View Post
    Hi,

Ethan from Plimus support here,

I would like to assist you with this issue, can you please send me your order details in a direct message?
    Authorization holds (for declines) are usually dropped within 3-5 business days but there can always be an error, I will be happy to investigate.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast