Thread: problem 2

problem 2

Hey

My problem is a little weird and i couldnt find anything about it in the forum.

After i run my ypp client for some time , the DiS gets weird. It starts working like a staller and loses all games. ( lost my cutter and sloop because of it already )

any solutions to this? It ain't getting fixed till i restart my computer and that kinda makes me sick

Thanks in advance

#Return

Are you using DiS free? Because it is meant to do that.

Also it is pointed out as PVE bot, not a PvP, so wagering stuff isn't wise.

Banned

If you hold down your [SPACE BAR] it doesn't happen.

im using the paid one

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by arasyago View Post
    im using the paid one
    It could possibly be lag connected to the amount of time you use it for (Severn or Flash wanna help me out here? :/), which makes DiS mis-calculate and therefore not use the pieces. Maybe try re-clienting every now and then.

Even still, don't wager using it... It's a PVE bot, not PVP.

well i tried , i even try updating the whole bot supply but that doesnt help either

#Return

well i tried , i even try updating the whole bot supply but that doesnt help either
    Then I am really not sure, Don't wager in future? As again I say it is a PVE bot, not intended as a PVP bot...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Then I am really not sure, Don't wager in future? As again I say it is a PVE bot, not intended as a PVP bot...
    fine with not wagering but the thing is it gets screwed in pillies and smh's sometime and i cant restart my pc :/

VIP Member

fine with not wagering but the thing is it gets screwed in pillies and smh's sometime and i cant restart my pc :/
    Why can't you restart your computer? Cause sometimes it's necessary for certain things.

Maybe try pulling that big cord out of the back of your computer, then plugging it back in, it'll cut the power since you can't reset
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

What i meant was restarting during a pilly is problem . Lol