Thread: problems :/

problems :/

Hey all

I just bought 3 bots today from bot supply which are Knock On Wood , BoS and OverHaul TH

First problem is

when i first made the purchase i had blling information problems so all the money that i have paid was refunded , EXCEPT for BoS.

I then fixed the billing information problem and bought back my KoW and Overhaul , however im still missing my 20$ for a long time now.

Problem 2

When I try to run KoW , i double click on it and get the interface. However when i click on start , it says Puzsol has stopped working. I do have .NET 4.0 so it shouldn't be the problem

and the last thing is a question. From how many computers can i use my licenses. If only one , than what happens when i format my hdd or stuff? Will i have to purchase a new license?

The answers might be on the forum idk but i researched for a long time and couldn't find any answer to those 3.

Fast answers and solutions would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance

Administrator

Your first problem you'll need to contact Face and talk with him about getting a refund and such.

For your second problem - are you on Windows XP? If so download .NET 3.5

For your third question - You can use your Supply Crate details on multiple computers but do note "auth" sharing is strictly prohibited and will get you banned/ your access revoked. If you ever have to reformat your HDD or such simply redownload Supply-Crate and log back in with your forum account and the bots should be there.

Also, moved it to the correct section.
    Need to get in Contact with me?