BOS- Work on different cannon types?

Does the bot work for anyone else on skeletal or any of the different cannon types? ATM i can only get it to work on s,m,l normal guns and today i couldn't even get it to work on med guns for a VR >.< any feedback is nice ^.^

-9mmm

#Return

1) Your post is in the wrong thread, please read where to post stuff like this. It goes in Community Support (As you are asking for help)

2) There have been countless posts/threads about BoS errors, we believe Three Rings has been playing with the icons and we are releasing a fix as soon as possible, please just be patient.

There are little fixes, like, starting the bot while on the station...

Edit: Even found our official Announcment because you may not have been able to find it...
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 07-15-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Banned

Oh my GOD.

Thanks for the input, are you able to get the skeletal ones or the different types working? I've been playing around with it but i can't seem to get them to work.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmm View Post
    Thanks for the input, are you able to get the skeletal ones or the different types working? I've been playing around with it but i can't seem to get them to work.
    No, you will have to wait for the update that's not how it works I'm afraid.