Balls of steel gunning

it doesnt auto station for me like it used to.. something wrong with it?

Iv read this post on BOS, I have done the temporery fix where you click it yourself and then start it but im having nothing but problems with it, it will work for around 5 minutes then just stop completely....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nmoore View Post
    Iv read this post on BOS, I have done the temporery fix where you click it yourself and then start it but im having nothing but problems with it, it will work for around 5 minutes then just stop completely....
    Again, this is another issue reported with BoS... just restart the bot when it does this. The update should be out soon and then all the problems will be solved.

Just wait until they release the BOS update, and then it will work fine, but for now just be patient.

i have bort BOS on 1 comp and tryed to get on it on another, however a error message comes up for every bot, even the 1 i payed for, how can i fix this please?, cheers dudechain

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by dudechain View Post
    i have bort BOS on 1 comp and tryed to get on it on another, however a error message comes up for every bot, even the 1 i payed for, how can i fix this please?, cheers dudechain
    Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the errror message you receive please.