Any alternatives to HMA

I was wondering if there is anything else I could possibly do, because we are really tight on money at the moment. I really wan't to play the game but can't afford the extra money every month just to play. If there are any other things I could to to prevent ban evasion please let me know.

You can always try changing your IP, then running the untainter, and playing like that.

VIP Member

I untainted my pc with the OCU from supply crate a couple of times, havent been detected for 6 weeks now, i dont see why this wouldnt work for you
    Alienz

they will get you eventually

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by nmoore View Post
    they will get you eventually
    When (if) they do, ill agree with you uintil then i believe that f you be careful about talking with old mates and botting youcan avoid bans
    Alienz

I've already tried changing my ip and it didn't work. I can't remember if i did it before or after untainting so I'll try it one more time

~~~also when they detect the i.p, is it the internal or external?
    Last edited by afterlife01; 07-10-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife01 View Post
    I've already tried changing my ip and it didn't work. I can't remember if i did it before or after untainting so I'll try it one more time

~~~also when they detect the i.p, is it the internal or external?
    You have to change your IP from network properties and then you untaint. Try hotspot. Either way with your IP, you will get banned.