Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By elle
  • 1 Post By toxicgold64
  • 1 Post By Sticky

Thread: Underpowered Poseidon?

nex

Question Underpowered Poseidon?

Maybe its just me, But ive been Noticing Poseidon Being abit underpowered, For example running it on a Smh It will randomly Drop Sparkle, Not sure on the reason why... but it never actually used to happen, Could there be something wrong with poseidon ?

i run it on 3 moves to Vegas.

And asfar as im aware theres no issue with my Laptop.

Just posting to see if others have this issue and to find out IF there is anythnig up with it

thnx

nex

Iv been using this bot for around a week now, and on the odd occaison it does stop, or seems not to do very well but I think this bot works over long periods of time to get its full potential.

That would be the result of several dozen people using bilge bots at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    that would be the result of several dozen people using bilge bots at the same time.
    wutt!?!?! U say meen that i use bilj nd othr ppl r using bilj 2 moar hard sparkl 4 me is???!111/?/!!?

Haha it's simply just the ratio of people truly bilging vs those who are botting is higher than normal.

Stop whining that a bot is underpowered. You're lucky you get a free ult, possibly #1 and a bunch of trophies you don't deserve anyway. Stop complaining you aren't getting enough crap you don't deserve.
    HouseStepFan likes this.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by toxicgold64 View Post
    Stop whining that a bot is underpowered. You're lucky you get a free ult, possibly #1 and a bunch of trophies you don't deserve anyway. Stop complaining you aren't getting enough crap you don't deserve.
    It's not even underpowered. Poseidon has always been the same, everyone uses it which just makes it harder to maintain sparkly is all.

You have to chill out man, the question was just about something not performing as well as it should, he isn't complaining, just asking a simple question.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by loomo10 View Post
    You have to chill out man, the question was just about something not performing as well as it should, he isn't complaining, just asking a simple question.
    I don't believe I was angry when I posted ? XD

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I don't believe I was angry when I posted ? XD
    I think he was referring to toxicgold
    Scarecrow likes this.