Banned

Exclamation issues with the puzsol bots!

Hi recently purchased VIP. I am very disappointed to find that when i double click on the puzsol bots (balls of steel, Kow) it finishes downloading and nothing starts up.
    The only working bots are the Bilge and the blacksmithing. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it.

Banned/Non-Member

Working for me. Give it some time to start or try updating it.

Banned

This is just rediculous i just relogged into my supply crate and now all the bots are in the premium bot section as if im not even VIP!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator

mind if you send me your teamviewer to make sure there isn't a silly mistake going on?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    mind if you send me your teamviewer to make sure there isn't a silly mistake going on?
    Done connect when ready!

Administrator

Are you still having trouble with it? If so PM me contact details (MSN or Skype.. preferably skype) and I will further assist you. Sorry for all of the problems.

Edit: ~Sniped by Face
    Need to get in Contact with me?

bots work fine for me m8 after i bought vip i did run the updater and bots were ready to use than only issues i have had is the balls of steel it lags, and rarely it does make mistake by putting wad before powder and than not flushing out have to stop bot exit puzzle and than restart and kow carp bot after lp it starts spamming to fill in places making worse moves than me without a bot lol have to restart it again to get it working properly other than that everything works aces