Thread: KoW help

Banned

KoW help

Ok so i bought KoW 2 days ago and while using it i didnt find it good sometimes its great and goes perfetly others it runs fine then lets some of the peices fall off or put them in weird spots for no reason? or other times it runs extremely fast that it looks like it is insta banhammer. I was just wondering if there was anything i can do to make it run normally or more effecient? or do i just have to wait for KoW 2.0?

Official PoE Seller

You'd have to wait for KoW 2.0

Or perhaps Ask Faceman for support and hopefully he gives you an auth code to the old system.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Same problem, wait for 2.0
    Apparently, in order to remain anonymous, you need a username that has no relativity to yourself whatsoever.
    That explains mine.

I've had similar problems with other bots. Is your itunes running in the background? Dont ask me why, but whenever i have itunes on, some bots turn into turtles.

Official PoE Seller

Quote Originally Posted by Thebun View Post
    I've had similar problems with other bots. Is your itunes running in the background? Dont ask me why, but whenever i have itunes on, some bots turn into turtles.
    Itunes kills the CPU/ ram whatever that does stuff on not top of the line computers

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Banned

I never gave out running and usage is at like 20