Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Supersize
  • 1 Post By Sobo

Thread: Balls of steel not working correctly

Balls of steel not working correctly

I have bought the new sword fighting bot, since I installed it my balls of steel bot isn't working properly any more
    I usually use manual selection
    When I click on start and hover my mouse pointer over the cannon it will start the puzzle for me
    When the puzzle starts there are arrows top and bottom of the barrel to get the pieces moving properly

None of these things are happening and I am losing ranks
    Help me please

Quote Originally Posted by Izobuya View Post
    I have bought the new sword fighting bot, since I installed it my balls of steel bot isn't working properly any more
    I usually use manual selection
    When I click on start and hover my mouse pointer over the cannon it will start the puzzle for me
    When the puzzle starts there are arrows top and bottom of the barrel to get the pieces moving properly

None of these things are happening and I am losing ranks
    Help me please
    Manual Selection currently is broken, you'll need to just tick the gun type and click start WITHOUT clicking manual selection...

There are many threads about BoS not working. Have you checked them for a fix? Also, using a larger font isn't always better.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

being unable to see well being able preview to check my spelling etc with the larger fonts helps, also don't use forums easily for the same reason
    thanks for the upbuilding comments pain

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by izobuya View Post
    being unable to see well being able preview to check my spelling etc with the larger fonts helps, also don't use forums easily for the same reason
    there are lots of threads about this, i'm sure a staff member can help you soon

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Izobuya View Post
    What he said

Y'all are dicks. He had a good question and someone gave him the answer. Done.
    DarkHappyMan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersize View Post
    Y'all are dicks. He had a good question and someone gave him the answer. Done.
    a wise asnwer

Bot

Yeah my Bos balls of steel isnt working AT all. I want it fixed

Administrator

There are many threads regarding this issue, please use the search function next time. The bot will be updated as soon as we can possibly push an update that isn't filled with bugs and such. Please be patient while we fix the problem.
    Scarecrow likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?