Questions about other bots

Hey there. about a month ago I purchased KoW. I've been nothing but satisfied...However, I am thinking about purchasing the Aeolus Rig bot or one of the bilge bots. So heres my questions...

1. Why does it seem like there is not a lot of information on the Aeolus Rig Bot? Is the bot as good as Buypoes rig bot? Does it do the work on its own? Is it worth the 25$? Is the bot consistent? Does it have any known bugs?

2. Which bilge bot is better? Trident or Poseidon? I know they each kinda have their seperate purpose but I would assume that one of them performs better. I'm personally not too concerned with getting tokens but if its just as good if not better than Poseidon then I would spend the extra 5$ on Trident...However, if Poseidon performs better then I'd rather purchase that.

Thanks for helping and answering my questions!

#Return

1. Performance wise, Aeolus shits on Buypoe's (Not trying to be biased, but we all know it's true). Yes it is 100% automated, you can just sit there and leave it. Is it worth the $25? Yeah, I paid and I love it, definately one of my favourite bots. Consistently? Ex or Incred, with mostly increds, some may disagree but eh, thats my point of view. I have gotten to #2 with it without hyper-ranking. Bugs? Not that I have found or heard of ;D

2. Trident == Tokens.
    Poseidon == Performance.

It's really up to you, Poseidon beats Trident in terms of performance, but getting all those tokens on bilge makes me all bubbly inside. Personally? I'd go with Trident... you get a bilge bot that can get Ult, and a bilge bot that gets mega-tokens.

Or just get V.I.P and get them all ;D

Bot Coder

Alright:

About Rig:
    I think there are tons of threads about it on the forums. It is way better (able to get Ultimate rather easily) than the other rig bot out there. It runs very stable, however needs your mouse, so you can't do anything else while using it (which requires active user input). Some people have bugs with some things, however the vast majority has no bugs on Aeolus.

About Bilge:
    Poseidon performs better than Trident but as you said does not go for tokens.

//siggy by Poseidon

Here is a tip Buy vip for one month.. You can test every bot there is available then then once that month is up.. Either you can stop paying VIP, Continue paying VIP, or stop paying VIP and buy a bot
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

No need to pay for a bilge bot, I've gotten #1 with free bilge bots.

As for the rigging, it's the best bot around here. Go for it man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    No need to pay for a bilge bot, I've gotten #1 with free bilge bots.

As for the rigging, it's the best bot around here. Go for it man.
    What bilge bot? And before the bilge update or recently?

POT

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    What bilge bot? And before the bilge update or recently?
    Ive actually gotten #1 recently with decayed bilge lol

Quote Originally Posted by POT View Post
    Ive actually gotten #1 recently with decayed bilge lol
    O.o Meh.. Rather use poseidon :P
    Last edited by Pain; 07-01-2012 at 08:27 PM.

British Twat

The rig bot developed here was in direct competition with buypoe's, therefore it was developed with a higher standard in mind from my point of view.

Buypoe's rig bot never see's updates (except from every single ypp update causing it to go down)

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    The rig bot developed here was in direct competition with buypoe's, therefore it was developed with a higher standard in mind from my point of view.

Buypoe's rig bot never see's updates (except from every single ypp update causing it to go down)
    Actually our aim is not only the money but also high quality bots. Money is for most of the BotSupply coders only a nice side effect. Mainly it is about learning and of course showing off as well. We always have the aim to make our bots as good as possible.

//siggy by Poseidon