Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BoS not working

BoS not working

Was working fine the other day, now it constantly crashes and doesn't do anything when not crashing

It happens for me too :S

Quote Originally Posted by Kurado View Post
    It happens for me too :S
    I also have this problem...

Banned

Seems like theres a bug to it, await someone to answer..

#Return

We have not changed or edited the BoS in the Supply Crate for a very long time, any bugs you are getting have been here since we first put it on Supply Crate.

Make sure you have selected the right cannon before running it, and yes, a lot of people have this problem and we are working on getting you an update on BoS to fix this issue, please just be patient with us.

Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We have not changed or edited the BoS in the Supply Crate for a very long time, any bugs you are getting have been here since we first put it on Supply Crate.

Make sure you have selected the right cannon before running it, and yes, a lot of people have this problem and we are working on getting you an update on BoS to fix this issue, please just be patient with us.

Thankyou
    Hmm, well I can tell you that the bot will crash when trying to find/click a cannon. If you start it already on the board it's fine but it doesn't work to it's usual standard.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Hmm, well I can tell you that the bot will crash when trying to find/click a cannon. If you start it already on the board it's fine but it doesn't work to it's usual standard.
    We're very aware of the bugs in BoS and we are working towards a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We're very aware of the bugs in BoS and we are working towards a fix.
    Hmm but it seems wierd that multiple people started having problems at the same time...

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Hmm but it seems wierd that multiple people started having problems at the same time...
    These bugs have been around for a long time, it's quite often we have lots of people complaining about bugs, and sometimes no one complains.

I did check with the manager of Supply-Crate and he did reassure me there was no fiddling with BoS. :P

Banned

Nope, it's not detecting the cannons anymore. This is a new thing, not an old bug - I am aware of the bugs that BoS has always had with crashing and etc. Perhaps the game was updated somehow. It does not work with the manual selection or the other selection modes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast