Banned

Question regarding Legitimacy

So, I will start buying large quantities over this week, and I am curious of something. I wont have money in paypal, beause I am paying with a debit card. Do you guys know if it's possible to transfer money from the debit card BEFORE buying? This is also important because if I am to ever go first, and someone asks for proof of my paypal money, I will have money within! Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by FastFax View Post
    So, I will start buying large quantities over this week, and I am curious of something. I wont have money in paypal, beause I am paying with a debit card. Do you guys know if it's possible to transfer money from the debit card BEFORE buying? This is also important because if I am to ever go first, and someone asks for proof of my paypal money, I will have money within! Anybody know?
    If you're verified then you can use instant bank transfer.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FastFax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    If you're verified then you can use instant bank transfer.
    In order to send an instant bank transfer from your PayPal you need a backup funding source (a credit card). Basically what will happen is you will send the money from your PayPal to another PayPal instantly, however that amount (if you have it) will not affect your banks amount for about 3-4 days as it processes. If your bank doesn't have that amount your bank account will go negative in however much you spent.