Puzsol BOT issue

when u hit start it won't recognize the canons and i have to manually get on station again

Administrator

Do you have the cannon checked in the list?
    Need to get in Contact with me?

to be honest, the way that the BOS is working at the moment is more convenient and through this procedure, it is relatively difficult that anyone can suspect that ur botting

even though the cannons are selected it wont auto station and u have to manually get on the guns

hope it remains like this :P

Official PoE Seller

Quote Originally Posted by Forte View Post
    to be honest, the way that the BOS is working at the moment is more convenient and through this procedure, it is relatively difficult that anyone can suspect that ur botting

even though the cannons are selected it wont auto station and u have to manually get on the guns

hope it remains like this :P
    If you dont want the bot to pick a station for you, just dont tick any of the boxes I believe. or manual selection.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by LastPoeSeller View Post
    If you dont want the bot to pick a station for you, just dont tick any of the boxes I believe. or manual selection.
    On manual seleciton the bot will use the gun you hover over with your mouse. I made an update as well which allows you to select if it shall search for upper, lower or both guns as well as an update where you can select that the bot will only start when it sees the actual gunboard (in case the manual selection won't work due to some other gunner near you), as well as an option to stay on gun so that the bot gunsits. I did not send this update to >:3 yet as the response to the update info I posted on BP that time still was so low that I didn't see the nessecarity to invest time in it. If I get more positive repsonse about it I will finish it and send it to >:3.

Quote Originally Posted by LastPoeSeller View Post
    i still tick the guns im gonna use on the station but the bot doesnt auto-station. for me it doesnt make a difference if it auto stations or not as long as its working still pretty well

I think I have found the cure to your problem.. When ticking boxes. I tend to tick Standard Large and Standard Medium. This solves my problem when it won't automatically station. But it tends to get an error at times. So be careful.

- Pain
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I think I have found the cure to your problem.. When ticking boxes. I tend to tick Standard Large and Standard Medium. This solves my problem when it won't automatically station. But it tends to get an error at times. So be careful.

- Pain
    I've been testing the update for hours before I send it to Face and I never had any problem with anything but the known PuzSol bugs. Please contact me and we can arrange a TV session or so to see what happened to it at you.

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    I've been testing the update for hours before I send it to Face and I never had any problem with anything but the known PuzSol bugs. Please contact me and we can arrange a TV session or so to see what happened to it at you.
    I'd rather not use TV.. The only problem i have is it not stationing.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me