Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: KOW (Knock on wood) improvements?

KOW (Knock on wood) improvements?

is this bot 100% done or will there still be worked on it? it have very hard with keeping my leg and cant reach ult.. so i just wanted to know if we can expect a update out in the future.. i dont care if there go month. just wanna to know xD is it really that hard to make a carp bot that can give you ult? i mean it is just placing the pieces into the board and done... kow make many mistakes when it could have made a better move. have anyone gotten ult using kow? if you have, what mouse speed did you had it on?

I personally only got half leg with it and I use speed 100 im sure it could get more I just didn't use it that long

Quote Originally Posted by mustnabs View Post
    I personally only got half leg with it and I use speed 100 im sure it could get more I just didn't use it that long
    i have used it sience it was released and never got more then leg. i guess you where lucky :P
    Last edited by tarzan; 06-13-2012 at 07:23 AM.
    i am looking for someone who can code a bot for me!! The job is paied (100-200USD maybe more) Add me on my skype "henrikkroko" or shoot me a pm! hope to hear from you

The free one only get Renowned so dont lie and the KOW 2 got me ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by jowsey666666 View Post
    The free one only get Renowned so dont lie and the KOW 2 got me ultimate

really did it get you ult? what mouse speed did you use?
    i am looking for someone who can code a bot for me!! The job is paied (100-200USD maybe more) Add me on my skype "henrikkroko" or shoot me a pm! hope to hear from you

60 - quickest - highest chance of getting banned but - i used it for like 8 hours at a time and not caught

Banned

Mouse speed won't get you banned, OOO doesn't have any detection for that, to my knowledge.

I can can Ultimate VERY easily with KoW 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Mouse speed won't get you banned, OOO doesn't have any detection for that, to my knowledge.

I can can Ultimate VERY easily with KoW 2.
    hmm okay. then its just my computer who is fucked up.. i guess it have something to do that i am not on the station for long time. like i do a cit here and there.

EDIT: i found your guide here http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ood-2-0-a.html i am going to try that later
    Last edited by tarzan; 06-13-2012 at 08:23 AM.

I got ultimate using 80 speed, I've dropped now and haven't been able to get it back, but it is attainable, best luck is in cit runs, or something of the sort because it can't pull off constant increds in SMH or Flot etc... but when a cit is entered, the session ends, thats how I got my ult

Quote Originally Posted by Slushies xD View Post
    I got ultimate using 80 speed, I've dropped now and haven't been able to get it back, but it is attainable, best luck is in cit runs, or something of the sort because it can't pull off constant increds in SMH or Flot etc... but when a cit is entered, the session ends, thats how I got my ult
    okay. i will try Ezenemy guide and see if i can get ult i just need that damn trophie. i do not need to keep it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast