Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Auto-station not working

Hey guys, Been reading for awhile and finally created an account. Anyway. Whenever I try to use the bot side-kick Auto-station it comes up with a .Net error saying Parameter is in invalid. This doesn't really help as if I'm doing a cit and want to go afk, after each cit I'd have to come back to restation myself.
    I have .NET 4.0 installed and the only other bot I'm trying to run with this is Poseidon. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Have you tried posting on the Bot Sidekick's thread? You'd probably get more help from that thread.

I couldn't post in the main thread as that's on buypoe, but I posted in another. Thanks.

damn. i just hate poeple who are gonna use that bot to ruin the game... DUDE! dont use it in a cit run..

Doubtful that I would anyway. Too risky with everything going on. But in general, how would I get the auto-station to work for a normal smh?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    damn. i just hate poeple who are gonna use that bot to ruin the game... DUDE! dont use it in a cit run..
    Lots of people already do, personally, I'd prefer them use a working bot like Sticky's compared to others that bug and fail halfway through, straightline then idle off.

OT: I'll try ask Sticky and see what's the go, if he hasn't seen this already.

Yeah I was talking to a friend, skeptical about using it in a cit and he said heaps of people do so that was my only reasoning.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpio View Post
    Doubtful that I would anyway. Too risky with everything going on. But in general, how would I get the auto-station to work for a normal smh?
    There is a reason why its normally master+ who gets jobbed... if a few poeple stall then they would lose the cit, and therfore ruin the game for others.. i have big respect for stallers. but not in cit runs as sf is one of the most importent thing and you can sink there...

Anywasy, ill better keep away from this thread before i say something wrong :P sorry for getting off topic.

Using it on cit runs can actually help. Most dumbasses hold the spacebar until they die, all while having 4 goons on them. Stalling actually helps a lot on cit runs.
    Skype - wastedbro

Yes I'm aware. I'm not a noob to the game. Been around 8 years. However I am new to botting as I only recently picked it up due to laziness. And you can't really say anything wrong to me, I'm a pretty chill person

Also Wastedbro that's so true. So often I see people just spacebar like crazy and get eliminated easy. Most of the time if I bot on a cit I'll always be there to watch it and do the sf myself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast