Question Rigging Bot Question

Alright, So about 2 weeks ago, I bought the Aeolus rigging bot. I started to play around with the settings and stuff and I was just asking what are the best settings to run this on? I've tried a lot of different stuff, I seemed to work out that depth of 2 was better in the long run, but honestly I don't even know what the other setting is for (Min_Score) So can anyone just tell me what this is for and the best setting to use?

The score is basically the performance of your puzzle. The Min_Score is there so the bot has a restriction and doesn't go below that score (or at leasts tries not to). If you have a high score (golden/sparkling sail) then that is because the bot is doing its job by not going under the 40 points.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Ohh, So does that mean that a higher Min_Score would mean a better performance?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by loomo10 View Post
    Ohh, So does that mean that a higher Min_Score would mean a better performance?
    Not usually. The bot always does the best it can, with what its given, but Min_Score is just there to let it know it may need to work a bit faster, etc, or may need some more time to get to where it needs to be.

It's basically like doing:

min score = 20
    Bot does more clears of just 4-8

min score = 40
    Bot does minimal small clears, and more big clears of 8-13+

Those numbers might not be right, but that's the principle. Sometimes doing more small clears is good, but, generally a high minimum score is better.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    It's basically like doing:

min score = 20
    Bot does more clears of just 4-8

min score = 40
    Bot does minimal small clears, and more big clears of 8-13+

Those numbers might not be right, but that's the principle. Sometimes doing more small clears is good, but, generally a high minimum score is better.
    It always depends on the situation, and time as well. If your on a pillage, and you need that quick ultimate, then 20 may be what you need, if your on an SMH and your not going to be pulled for a while, then 40 would probably be your best bet as it has more time to work up to 40 or past 40, and will make bigger clears.

I have Illustious Ultimate and I put it on 2 and 37 because it works quicker then 2 40 , but gets incredible constantly