Thread: bot problems

bot problems

Hi guys this is my first topic, first of all this is a nice website with free bots but i got some problems with the bots

Problems:

1- when i start decayed bilge and start puzzle pirates and press ctrl+R it dont work while it is written my pirate name and ocean and stated

2- SHIPPY (Pro bilge bot) i don't know how it start i just open it and an icon open on the down left and a black box on the center of the screen written (Pro bilge bot) but nothing happen when entering a bilge station

3- Crystal bilge i just press log in without a user name and a password it opens a box to press start i press start it minimize and can maximize it again and pressing ctrl+R increases the minimized bot and also nothing happen

4- Scar scripts i can work with it when i just open the txt file it open when i press start with auto pilly script the mouse move all over the screen not on the bilge box even after using the bit map ( actually i didn't tested the auto gun txt )

Computer Specification:

Manufacturer: Dell

Model: INSPIRON 6400

Chipset: Intel family chipset

Windows: Vista service pack 2

Processor: Core 2 duo T7200 2.00 GHZ

Memory(Ram): 2.00 GB

System type: 32-bit Operating System

NOTE:

I got c++ 2007 microsoft program, Direct x 9, and JAVA

I'm pretty sure all three of those are detected anyway, so using them will most certainly get you banned.

i swear this forum doesn't provide links for those bots? >.<

Decayed isn't detected, just station whilst it's running and it should get to work.

But I agree with Ezenemy.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry