Inferno Blacksmith - Failing far too often.

Does anyone else find that inferno blacksmith will shit itself, a little too often to be acceptable? I would say I've got a one in four chance that the bot will say a board isn't available, yet still control the mouse and hit a piece then immediately stopping and making it impossible to close with the mouse.

It works fine for me.. Never having this problem youre describing

Alt + Tab with a quick Alt + F4 works.

look, open the puzzle, then open the bot, click start, if nothing happens in like 3-4 seconds, close the bot and the puzzle and start again, that has completely stopped the bots malfunctioning for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    look, open the puzzle, then open the bot, click start, if nothing happens in like 3-4 seconds, close the bot and the puzzle and start again, that has completely stopped the bots malfunctioning for me.
    This is what I've had to do, are you saying you've had the same issue? Is the cause the programming, Or is it some other issue?

I don't feel as if there should have to be a makeshift solution though, shouldn't it just be fixed?

it bugs alot for me to.. i dont really understand why there not is a stop/pause hotkey on it..

a nice idea: could you add like in argos that you can set it to play more then i game in a row? that funtion is very usefull in crafting bots...
    Last edited by tarzan; 06-08-2012 at 11:07 PM.

Got me to Solid Legendary and kept it

The thing is... Don't press stop. If you use the stop function, it messed up. I've used this bot for ages (even the pre-version without mouse movement) and gotten to Ultimate easily. Just remember to not press stop until it gives you a message (either board of <34, or that it starts). If you do use the stop button, close the bot and re-open it to keep it functioning correctly.

The only problem I've had with Inferno/the free BS bot is that if you accidentally move your mouse while it's working, the bot spazzes out, and you have to close the game or finish it yourself.