Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Banned

Exclamation Banned

i got banned on pp more then 26 Times on diffrent accounts and i bought a new computer and i made the account on it and it says i ban evading so wtf is going on i botted all my stats and had 2.8M can anyone tell me wtf is happening ?

Banned

Its your IP Brah the only way you can get a new one is by talking to your internet providers or moving or something like that ;PP what happens is you got reported and they scanned your IP and they see you got banned before so they ban you again for ban evasion.

Edit: So say you got your ip changed and I don't mean by youtube or google that doesn't work... so Completely change your ip then make a new account on puzzle pirates then you should be safe if you get reported and it wont be an instant ban.
    Last edited by Rage; 06-07-2012 at 06:24 AM.

So i gotta call my Service provider then i say to them can you change it for me ? or someshit like that?

Banned

Your ISP can't change your IP, well the three that I have dealt with have been unable to since it's a dynamic IP address.

The best solution is to at this point, reformat your computer and buy HMA VPN.

Quote Originally Posted by lmilfhunterl View Post
    So i gotta call my Service provider then i say to them can you change it for me ? or someshit like that?
    You can give it a try, 95% it won't work.

Even if you change your IP, your computer will have some kind of trace of your taint. Reformat and use a VPN, as ezenemy said. I'd also use BS's untainter for it's Mac Address trick.
    Skype - wastedbro

Lol i dont want to format ive got 1.2TB worth of fucking things on my computer cant i use the Vmare ? when playing pp

Lol i dont want to format ive got 1.2TB worth of fucking things on my computer cant i use the Vmare ? when playing pp
    Go ahead and try. The way Ez and I suggested are the best, though. If you do it without using a VPN you'll eventually be banned again.
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

I use a VM and a VPN inside of the VM. I am 100% undetected and have been for quite some time.

which VPN DO you use?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast