iPhone unlocking 4.3.5 baseband 04.10.1 Need help

Hey guys, im pretty good with phones and unlocking them and such however i have never tried to unlock a phone with such a bad baseband. If anyone knows much about iphones and unlocking them please send me a pm i could really use your assistance on this matter.

If you go to google and search for something like "Iphone jailbreak 4.3.5" i belive you can find lots of guides, but not sure i never had a iphone and never getting one =p
    Last edited by Skinhead; 06-05-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinhead View Post
    If you go to google and search for something like "Iphone jailbreak 4.3.5" i belive you can find lots of guides, but not sure i never had a iphone and never getting on =p
    Android guy???

Aye

I'm android too but my cousin isn't :P. oh and future posters I have already tried Gevey sim :S

If you go to google and search for something like "Iphone jailbreak 4.3.5" i belive you can find lots of guides, but not sure i never had a iphone and never getting one =p
    Jailbreak and unlock aren't the same thing, not sure if you need a Jailbroken device to successfully unlock your phone though

Banned

Call the phone provider and request a unlock code.. I did it took like 10 minutes.

Aye
    android is good but i preffer apple

Quote Originally Posted by Chetori View Post
    Hey guys, im pretty good with phones and unlocking them and such however i have never tried to unlock a phone with such a bad baseband. If anyone knows much about iphones and unlocking them please send me a pm i could really use your assistance on this matter.

Ya,it's possible.You can unlock your iPhone 4 using Remote unlocking method.It's the best and secure way to unlock your mobile.If you are interested in this method visit
    mobile-unlocker.com Here you can unlock your mobile without jailbreaking.