Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question computer reformat bots redownload?

i recently bought balls of steel and it has worked great i love it. however i have gotten a nasty virus and have to reformat my hard drive as windows it self got corrupted, i am just wondering if there is a way for me to re-download or back up mainly BOS. because i would rather not have to buy it again

I believe if you just re-download Supply Crate and log in, you should be fine.

i tried to do that on my second computer (the one im on now) and when i logged in i only got the stock bots that normally come with supply-crate

Administrator

The bots should be on your SC account, if you reformat and don't have them send your transaction ID # to Face and it'll get worked out.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

ok ill do that

If you bought only BoS, then I believe that you have to fill in your auth again. If you still have your auth, try it out on your second computer and it will probably be added to your bot list.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by rutger48 View Post
    If you bought only BoS, then I believe that you have to fill in your auth again. If you still have your auth, try it out on your second computer and it will probably be added to your bot list.
    Actually, no, you only need to enter your Auth code in once.

My understanding of how Supply Crate works is :

When you download Supply Crate, you enter your Bot-Supply login which is connected to a server. When you enter an Auth code, it checks the server to see if the auth is genuine and not already being used. If the auth works, the bot is then put under your account name in the server and you need not to enter the auth code in again due to the fact it's already in the server under your name. All you would have to do, is double click the bot and re-download it to your computer to run it. (Which no one really seems to notice anyway)
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-04-2012 at 06:58 AM.

I am very interested in the authentication system itself.. Going to try and intercept some packages and decrypt them to see what it is actually receiving and sending when starting a bot

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by rutger48 View Post
    I am very interested in the authentication system itself.. Going to try and intercept some packages and decrypt them to see what it is actually receiving and sending when starting a bot
    Note in doing this it could potentially get you banned.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

:O Don't worry. I'm not like a skilled hacker or anything of the like. I just want to know a little bit more of how the system works...
    If I find a way to exploit the system, I will tell Face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast