Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Puzzlepirates workers are asshats- rant

Angry Puzzlepirates workers are asshats- rant

I just needed a place to rant, So ive been playing puzzle pirates and i have a crew and a flag and on top of that i have around 2million in stuff, So ive got banned 2 weeks ago for "ban evading" witch was a BS call I was playing poker breaking NO rules and I get banned, ive probably had over 200 hours on that 5 month old account, and yes my FIRST account did get banned but its been 2 years and on top of that ive had got a new computer and moved so its no way connected to my name. I tell them how my sister has been playing since 2007 which she has a and weave spent so much time and money on this shit game and after a week of waiting this is the response I get....

We have reviewed your ban and have decided that we will not be unbanning your
    account.

This decision was not made lightly, but we believe it is for the best of the
    game as a whole. As a result of this decision, the appeal for this account is
    closed. You may view our Terms of Service at

What made me laugh was the part were they said "This decision was not made lightly, but we believe it is for the best of the
    game as a whole." because there banning players like me that spend so much time and effort on this BS game thats dying, thats why its dying because instead of banning dock-asshats they ban me a captain of a crew and shop owner that actually trys to make some kind of fun out of this game that has not changed in years, IF I do get back into this game im going to BOT the shit out of it because theres no reason to put effort in it.... t-.- thats to you three-rings with your support team of asshats that ban people that keep this game from dying

Yup. That's an automated message btw. They didn't read whatever you sent (most likely).
    Skype - wastedbro

Banned

Oh my friend I could go on and tell you how many times I've heard "This decision was not made lightly". I called their offices and left about a 4 minute rant once, saying every racial slur I know. It's not so much about the game, because the account that was banned was pretty new. But just the people in general, the absolute shit customer service makes me so mad, even thinking about it right now. A pathetic excuse for humans, if I met them I'd lynch all of them in a second.

Were is there offices, lets go key all there cars and then follow them home to there moms houses and smash the basements they live in

Administrator

lol cars, they ride bikes yo. (peddle bikes they keep inside)
    Need to get in Contact with me?

ohh right, but like 5 years ago the OMs were so much cooler and more understanding , i used the my brother excuse and got unbanned.... now its like they want the game to die

wait whats the numbers to there offices do you think there is any chance i could get unbanned

Banned

No, you get an answering machine every time. I told them all of my information in the message I left. If those pussies had a spine they'd call me back.

Banned

So wait let me get all of this straight, you are mad you didn't get a unban when you are ban evading and now as revenge you want to "bot the shit" out of the game, and you're calling them "asshats", I can see why they don't want you in the game. It is quite sad to read how you want to do things as revenge, key their cars, and Ezenemy saying he'd lynch them, whether these are jokes or not, it isn't funny and can be thought far from that. If that's the way you want to talk, then maybe you should go outside more often and enjoy the fresh air because right now you probably need it, and before you go off saying your a 6 foot professional footballer blahblah cut the crap because your not, so acting like it won't change a thing.

It's there game, some people don't like all what they do but in the end of the day it's theres, whether they want a bad customer service or one at all is up to them. I've been nice since my return but in truth it's people like you who I dislike more then all, if you don't like it don't play because they surely don't need you, and obviously don't want you.
    HouseStepFan likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cm punk View Post
    So wait let me get all of this straight, you are mad you didn't get a unban when you are ban evading and now as revenge you want to "bot the shit" out of the game, and you're calling them "asshats", I can see why they don't want you in the game. It is quite sad to read how you want to do things as revenge, key their cars, and Ezenemy saying he'd lynch them, whether these are jokes or not, it isn't funny and can be thought far from that. If that's the way you want to talk, then maybe you should go outside more often and enjoy the fresh air because right now you probably need it, and before you go off saying your a 6 foot professional footballer blahblah cut the crap because your not, so acting like it won't change a thing.

It's there game, some people don't like all what they do but in the end of the day it's theres, whether they want a bad customer service or one at all is up to them. I've been nice since my return but in truth it's people like you who I dislike more then all, if you don't like it don't play because they surely don't need you, and obviously don't want you.
    I'm a 6"1 hockey player with six bitches on both arms. I'll smash you and steal your car.
    Thuum likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast