Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Two questions

Two questions

I have a question I am moving computers is there a way I can transfer my account/bots to a different computer? Also the Agro bot does not get me to legendary let alone Reowned.. I at the moment in debating if that is false advertisement?

Reply with answers! Thanks <3

For your first question, yes you can it is linked to your account not computer. As for the second; I have taken up Argos with scarecrow and he too admits it does not get to legendary. He does say that Face has gotten Legendary with 3 days hardcore botting. I still call bullshit on it though.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

VIP Member

Why did you take it up with scarecrow? He has nothing to do with the bots lol. Talk to face bud the person incharge of all this if you feel he has false advertised bring it up with him.

British Twat

The bot has gotten me half legendary, maintaing a full GM easily atm.

Its all about running it constantly

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

wow, scarecrow can't get legendary and Face botted for 3 days to get it?

I think it must be computer speed, because I managed to get ultimate within about 6 hours of botting.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    For your first question, yes you can it is linked to your account not computer. As for the second; I have taken up Argos with scarecrow and he too admits it does not get to legendary. He does say that Face has gotten Legendary with 3 days hardcore botting. I still call bullshit on it though.
    I am going to correct you here, sir. I never said it didn't get to Legendary, I even stated that Face had achieved Legendary himself, as well as I believed that others had gotten around Grand-Master/Legendary. I'd also like to point out, I have very little control as to what the bot does on your computer. You also told me you couldn't get past Legendary with KoW and you said that it is not "Ultimate Attainable," There is much proof out there that KoW is Ultimate attainable without Hyper-ranking.

Face is in charge of the bots, Not me, I am not a huge user of Argos, I did however agree that I had not achieved a high level in shipwrightery using Argos. If you wish to discuss this further I am happy to talk to you over Skype.

Note: Shipwright is a grinding puzzle and can take many hours to level up, you do have to have patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Man View Post
    Shipwrightery because of how its scoring works you have to GRIND many boards to rank up even a little. You should not get master before you get broad exp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Okay, again. And I don't know why people fail to realize this. Or if they just don't watch the video it gave.
    Ranking will take a while. A very long while. Not our fault. It's how the puzzle is.
    Quotes from Argos official Bot Thread
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 06-01-2012 at 05:38 AM.
    tarzan and drex3 like this.

i have got ULTI with this rigging bot and about 96% of the time i get incred on any run this bot is a mazing!!!!

and i got it within 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by alexboy View Post
    i have got ULTI with this rigging bot and about 96% of the time i get incred on any run this bot is a mazing!!!!
    Argos = shipwrightery
    Aeolus = Rigging

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

and i got it within 2 hours
    DERP SONG 10 HOURS - YouTube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast