Thread: Bot Guides?

Bot Guides?

Hey Everyone:-)

I was wondering how i could best use the different bots to rank up and even get ult faster?

like: what setting should i use on the bilge bot when bilging with the navy, or pillying,

or: is there anything i can do to make the carp bot faster?

Just general things that would help, not just me but futuer users use the bots to their fullest potential?

i am currently stuck on proficient with the carp bot, and GM-Leg with the bilge, The BS bot was amazing and got me from resp to GM in
    about 6 puzzels, but then the mouse on the bot spazzed and i had to restart my comp, when i did, i was resp again? weird, but i dont know if there is a specific way to use it or any of the otheres that will increase our chances of ranking up faster?

P.S. if i posted this in the wrong area, let me know, still learning the ins and outs of the fourums.

Thanks,
    LUCK
    Last edited by LUCKY; 01-26-2012 at 02:45 AM.

I dont know the policy on BP links, but hopefully this guide will help: http://buypoe.com/puzzle-pirates-gui...ing-guide.html
    If part of that is unclear, feel free to contact me and I would be happy to explain it or even show you.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by thazestyburrito View Post
    I dont know the policy on BP links, but hopefully this guide will help: http://buypoe.com/puzzle-pirates-gui...ing-guide.html
    If part of that is unclear, feel free to contact me and I would be happy to explain it or even show you.
    BP links are fine as long as they aren't blatant advertisement. Unlike Dave, we aren't going to censor his site. Truthfully I don't see BP as a "rival" as Dave wants to try and make us.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Thanks!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Man View Post
    Thank you, this was usefull for me