Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friend banned

Friend banned

Hello guys my friend has been banned and im looking for some help with a ban appeal as the ban is not legit in the first time

her first time she got banned was because she was hacked and got banned so she got tainted for that she tried to get unbanned back then but they say she had no proof, now she just got banned for ban evasion

Any help is appreciated, i can be contacted on skype with jensjul1 or pm me here

Banned

I've been banned quite a few times now, there's really nothing you can do. YPP's customer support and services is just terrible, she's just going to have to lay low. I suggest she untaints and uses a HideMyAss VPN.

She's allready untainted just wanted to know if there was a chance (: when she's not even a botter like me =p

#Return

Best way to do it, would be to submit an organised, well formatted letter to Three Rings asking why you are banned with reasons for it, and then attempting to argue the point out. I got myself unbanned a few times by doing that. All it takes is being formal and proper.... Telling the truth helps too :3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Best way to do it, would be to submit an organised, well formatted letter to Three Rings asking why you are banned with reasons for it, and then attempting to argue the point out. I got myself unbanned a few times by doing that. All it takes is being formal and proper.... Telling the truth helps too :3
    Tell them the truth. If you do that, and she truly didn't do anything, I'm sure they can come to a nice agreement. That was a mistake I made many times.

Banned

I myself lie continuously until I am unbanned, it takes a small bit of creativity, nothing with dragons or anything though. My first one was a appeal and it was denied, so I made a new email and said I was the dad and how important the game was to my son and everything, and sooner then later with some more details it was unbanned. I was also banned on a newer account and I knew the reason was because I kept switching IPs on my HMA as it kept disconnecting me, so I told them I was from Syria where the internet isn't great and I need a VPN to do things as they supposedly don't have much internet wise as they block almost everything and if you want ports open that aren't port 80, it costs a bunch.

Yea i will tell her to try that, and i can only say what she told me. she admit she botted on bilge (Back at crystal bilge bot) but she havnt been caught for that. Also i have given up trying to get unbanned because i been banned like 10 times + and half of them for botting =p but if she's been hacked i coulnd't see a reason not try to get unbanned

Quote Originally Posted by cm punk View Post
    I myself lie continuously until I am unbanned, it takes a small bit of creativity, nothing with dragons or anything though. My first one was a appeal and it was denied, so I made a new email and said I was the dad and how important the game was to my son and everything, and sooner then later with some more details it was unbanned. I was also banned on a newer account and I knew the reason was because I kept switching IPs on my HMA as it kept disconnecting me, so I told them I was from Syria where the internet isn't great and I need a VPN to do things as they supposedly don't have much internet wise as they block almost everything and if you want ports open that aren't port 80, it costs a bunch.
    Ah, well i try with the honesty first because it's only a ban evasion for a ban that is around 2 years old for a crime she dindt do in the first place

Little off-topic but do you play a RP server on gmod ;p

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skinhead View Post
    Ah, well i try with the honesty first because it's only a ban evasion for a ban that is around 2 years old for a crime she dindt do in the first place

Little off-topic but do you play a RP server on gmod ;p
    No, I just decided to pick Cm Punk because of WWE

I've found with many successful and unsuccessful bans, truth telling is good, but you don't need to tell the full truth in all cases.

They much prefer a well written appeal aswell, putting it into on big sentence doesn't really appeal to them.

Also, try not to evade the ban before you atleast get a response for the appeal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast