Thread: PuzSol BoS

PuzSol BoS

Several weeks ago, 2-3 i think, ordered the VIP package on buypoe. I have my auth key for the suite of bots, but as of this morning, my BoS no longer detects the puzzlepirates game window. Is this something on my end? I wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the switch to bot-supply. KoW is also having an error running.

Developer

Are you running the bots through the Supply-Crate? It's weird, I've also had trouble with some bots detecting the Puzzle Pirates window recently, it's been really random as it works sometimes, then other times it doesn't. What error is KoW giving you?

Well the game did update yesterday so that might have something to do wih it.

Like how that update significantly slowed down KoW speed.

i am not running through crate as of yet, as my vip key doesnt copy over.

KoW says - Unhandled exception has occured. Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: Length.

Quote Originally Posted by papyrusman View Post
    i am not running through crate as of yet, as my vip key doesnt copy over.

KoW says - Unhandled exception has occured. Index and length must refer to a location within the string. Parameter name: Length.
    I don't know about the error, but if you want to use your old key with supply crate go here.

http://bot-supply.com/forum/showthre...o-Supply-crate

I am pretty sure I was allowed to post... lol

yeah but i bought the monthly through buypoe, and i dont think that carried over. I think i reember reading somewhere that i would have to wait for my auth key to die and reorder here.

Edit: It says invalid auth.

Developer

Yes papyrusman is correct, old monthly VIPs aren't carried over.

Is any other Java application running on your computer/laptop whilst you try and run the bot? If so, then that is probably the reason for the "Length" error.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

AT the time of use, only PP was running. As for my BoS, is it an error due to being outdated from not being Crated?

i figured it out i think. im running my machine at home via teamviewer, and that seems tobe the issue.