Issues with Supply-Crate

My computer has recently been crippled by some sort of hardware issue (excessive use of RAM. Example; 65% of my RAM is used on handling one tab in Google Chrome)I have restored my computer to factory settings (I still BSOD) and tried to redownload Supply-Crate. Unfortunately, Supply-Crate cannot detect that I have .NET installed. Neither can any other of my programs. I realize this just might be my computer, but since 80% of the people on here are technological geniuses, I figured I would atleast get some pointers :P.

Thanks for your time

Banned

I have a good idea..

You should install .NET

technological genius reporting in.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Change93 View Post
    My computer has recently been crippled by some sort of hardware issue (excessive use of RAM. Example; 65% of my RAM is used on handling one tab in Google Chrome)I have restored my computer to factory settings (I still BSOD) and tried to redownload Supply-Crate. Unfortunately, Supply-Crate cannot detect that I have .NET installed. Neither can any other of my programs. I realize this just might be my computer, but since 80% of the people on here are technological geniuses, I figured I would atleast get some pointers :P.

Thanks for your time
    Uninstall then reinstall .NET

If not, it might be best to just format then reinstall Windows.

Guess I should've mentioned that I re-installed and installed .net several times. :P

Banned

This may seem wierd, but try getting Oracle VM running, and maybe you could bot from a VM(virtual machine), and download .net framework and such onto their. Because thats what I had to do with my old laptop for some strange reason.