Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Her0

Thread: Huge shoutout the second

Bot Coder

Huge shoutout the second

Well I'd also like to mention here the great work Sticky does. Sure, I had my hands on fixing many bots but in fact without his awesome job you wouldn't have any bots at all. Providing top-notch security and always a helping hand (to users but also to " with head thru wall" coders like me) he's in my eyes of invaluable worth to this whole community but also to each person.

Extra I'd like to point out the awesome work he did on securing the rigging bot and continuous bug smashing there.

Keep up the great work and a lot of patience for the next projects with people like me .

I refrain from posting his profile link now here as I don't want to be a complete copycat but I am sure you all know ways of thanking him!

//siggy by Poseidon

And thank you sticky also

Banned

Thanks to everyone here at Bot-Supply, especially the forever hard-working team.

VIP Member

Ive told face to thank him many times for me already if he has forgot heres another thanks sticky.

Let's all get together and give a bunch of dick sucking thank yous to everyone?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Testypp View Post
    I'll suck Her0's dick.
    Alright.
    Hackx0rz and Ezenemy like this.

#Return

I think Sticky & Sobo are the two people who are forgotten about the most, and thanked not very often... Love you guys <3 (I'm not gay.)