Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ban Help with Bilge

I was recently banned today, and the notice I got back was highly positive making me believe there willing to give me a second chance. Now I just don't know how to go about it. With one section as followed:

"Pleas against this ban should provide detailed explanation of your actions as well as include any other pertinent information. Be aware that we take cheating very seriously and we are only likely to consider lifting bans from the accounts of honest, established players with a clean support history and adisplayed commitment."

Now I'm wondering, is there any lesser bilge assist programs out there. Basically I mean that helps you with Bilge that I can use as an substitute excuse, such as something that keeps track of crabs/tokens/chances of something. Basically anything that would look like a third party program, yet not actually bot per say. Since the chat records show I talked, and was clearly there. There just curious about a detection of a third party software.

Or is there a better way to go about this?

Poseidon has a manual setting that shows you the best move with a box around the pieces and you move your mouse and click.

That was the program I used when I got banned. You think they'd be ok with me just stating I used a program that showed good move choices, or should I still try to find a substitute program that doesn't look as bad on my part.

Administrator

Don't think telling them he was using a bilge bot but only the manual mode of the bilge bot would be a great way of going about it.

Anyway, no there are no such of those programs out that count crabs/tokens/ etc. You could always lie though and tell them that anyways. (you made it for private use etc)
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Thanks for the help .

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Don't think telling them he was using a bilge bot but only the manual mode of the bilge bot would be a great way of going about it.

Anyway, no there are no such of those programs out that count crabs/tokens/ etc. You could always lie though and tell them that anyways. (you made it for private use etc)
    Sheer Bilge Lite?

R.ita I.s P.erfect

If you're honest about the offense, they still might unban you. I wouldn't lie to them because chances are they know the truth. Just tell them you regret your decision, blah blah, love the game and the community, blah blah. I've done this numerous times and have gotten unbanned. Except for the time where I got banned for buying Poe from someone who got it illegally and I got banned for credit fraud or something. So I told them that I was helping a friend out and he offered to give me dubs. It was quite the legit sounding story. It took them like a week to respond to my ban request. Of course I was desperate to play so I made a new account. I figured all hope was lost and so I might as well buy poe and start playing again. Well... that account got banned to. (different source of poe) Then I was a little too honest and slipped and told them it was me. Kinda boned myself. The OM (cant remember who it was) even told me he was just about to unban my account until he saw that I was committing the same offense on a new account.

I've been unbanned from a ton of shit. Botting, ban evasion x 17 lykabaws, buying poe, you name it. xD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post

inb4theyforcehimtoshowthis

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by tradami View Post
    If you're honest about the offense, they still might unban you. I wouldn't lie to them because chances are they know the truth. Just tell them you regret your decision, blah blah, love the game and the community, blah blah. I've done this numerous times and have gotten unbanned. Except for the time where I got banned for buying Poe from someone who got it illegally and I got banned for credit fraud or something. So I told them that I was helping a friend out and he offered to give me dubs. It was quite the legit sounding story. It took them like a week to respond to my ban request. Of course I was desperate to play so I made a new account. I figured all hope was lost and so I might as well buy poe and start playing again. Well... that account got banned to. (different source of poe) Then I was a little too honest and slipped and told them it was me. Kinda boned myself. The OM (cant remember who it was) even told me he was just about to unban my account until he saw that I was committing the same offense on a new account.

I've been unbanned from a ton of shit. Botting, ban evasion x 17 lykabaws, buying poe, you name it. xD
    You may want to open a service for this. ie 50 dollars per unbanned account. Would be legit if you are THAT good.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    You may want to open a service for this. ie 50 dollars per unbanned account. Would be legit if you are THAT good.
    I'm quite good with words, really. I'm very manipulative. My girlfriend hasn't realized this yet. Thus, I have the upper hand!

But honestly, it just takes honesty and persistence. It also depends on which OM you get. If you get the OM's that hate their life and are depressed and want to make everyone else around them just as miserable, good luck to you sir. But there are others that are willing to give people more chances.

Perhaps I should start a service... $x for attempting to get unbanned $y for getting unbanned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast