How long does an auth code take to get emailed to you?

So I bought the Overhaul TH bot, just wondering how long it takes to email. Been about 20 minutes, not sure if I did something wrong or not.

Plimus Faces agent if you will checks on your name your address and what ever you put down. If you put down false information your order will be refunded. This can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    Plimus Faces agent if you will checks on your name your address and what ever you put down. If you put down false information your order will be refunded. This can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 24 hours.
    I put down completely legit information.

Hopefully I'll get it soon. :x

Banned

you get it instantly 1-3 mins check your junk folder

Quote Originally Posted by asswipejr View Post
    you get it instantly 1-3 mins check your junk folder
    I bought it two hours ago, no email.

wtf

Banned

then there was a problem with the plimus transaction happened to me before and if your underage like some are they will refund you... you have to be 18 years or older to purchase it so if your under 18 and you put legit info then you got rejected your purchase..

#Return

If you still have not received an Auth code you need to PM Face or Sticky to see what has happened. If the money has not left your PayPal it has been rejected, also, if we have not received the payment, It has in limbo (Either at Plimus or PayPal). We only send the Auth code when we receive the funds.