Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Balls Of Steel pieces getting stuck idea!

Balls Of Steel pieces getting stuck idea!

Well usually if i leave on BoS i come back to a screen witch the pieces are stuck and i was wondering if there was some way to add a timer onto it so automatically every 30 seconds it ends the gunning and starts a new one (if the guns are not loaded already) so that way it can just run for like 10 minutes with out getting stuck

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by pieee View Post
    Well usually if i leave on BoS i come back to a screen witch the pieces are stuck and i was wondering if there was some way to add a timer onto it so automatically every 30 seconds it ends the gunning and starts a new one (if the guns are not loaded already) so that way it can just run for like 10 minutes with out getting stuck
    That's a planned update. For now, you'll have to babysit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    That's a planned update. For now, you'll have to babysit it.
    woo awesome! had the same idea! cant wait for it xD

i wonder how long untill the update.. it shouldn't be that hard to add it right?

Quote Originally Posted by pieee View Post
    i wonder how long untill the update.. it shouldn't be that hard to add it right?
    It's got something to do with .NET Framework 4.5, and the other bots/Supply Crate not compatible (something like that).

I believe if you tried to load cannons, for 30 seconds, and just sat there basically because the pieces were stuck, your score would plummet. I am not 100% It just seems like it would.

I would go 15 seconds. It averages around 3 seconds per cannon for me. That sounds like the perfect number.

VIP Member

depends if your in navy or on a smh ect.. ^.^

i was just saying 30 seconds as an example lol but yeah maby an adjustable timer... im looking forward for this!

Bot Coder

Added all that. Tell .NET Framework 4.0 to stop bitching or .NET Framework 4.5 to work properly on non-Windows8 machines and we'll release it. The update is done since months.

//siggy by Poseidon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast