Thread: I.P Ban

I.P Ban

I've been I.P banned on Puzzle Pirates because every time I make an account its banned within 20 minutes. I've changed my I.P and I got a VPN, but doesn't seem like its helping considering I still got banned for ban-evasion.

Any Ideas or am I just screwed lol?

Banned

have you used hide my ass (hma) with bot-supply untainter?

I used the Bot-Supply untainter, but no I didn't use hma

Quote Originally Posted by afterlife01 View Post
    I used the Bot-Supply untainter, but no I didn't use hma
    What VPN did you use?

R.ita I.s P.erfect

I've been I.P banned on Puzzle Pirates because every time I make an account its banned within 20 minutes. I've changed my I.P and I got a VPN, but doesn't seem like its helping considering I still got banned for ban-evasion.

Any Ideas or am I just screwed lol?
    Your probably not IP banned. YPP bans you using multiple methods. They have various files on your machine that, if not deleted, will cause you to be banned fast.

Also, you can't change your IP unless you have a dynamic one, and even then it doesn't help a whole lot if you aren't 100% physically untainted. People who have average internet packages have dynamic IPs, but usually more advanced packages include a static IP (for servers and stuff).

And depending on what VPN you're using, you'll get banned. A lot of banned users got banned on VPNs. Especially CyberGhost Free Version and HMA Pro in the UK.
    Last edited by wastedbro; 05-19-2012 at 02:39 PM.
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Your probably not IP banned. YPP bans you using multiple methods. They have various files on your machine that, if not deleted, will cause you to be banned fast.

Also, you can't change your IP unless you have a dynamic one, and even then it doesn't help a whole lot if you aren't 100% physically untainted. People who have average internet packages have dynamic IPs, but usually more advanced packages include a static IP (for servers and stuff).

And depending on what VPN you're using, you'll get banned. A lot of banned users got banned on VPNs. Especially CyberGhost Free Version and HMA Pro in the UK.
    Yeah Cyber Ghost is what I used. Is there anything I can really do then to prevent it?

Administrator

Never use cyberghost. That's a good way to prevent it

Yeah Cyber Ghost is what I used. Is there anything I can really do then to prevent it?
    The absolute best thing you can do without spending money is use BS's untainter and make your account on a computer that hasn't been banned, or at least make it using someone else's Wifi or something.

That method is way better than Cyberghost.
    Skype - wastedbro

Dang. They got me on my other laptop to haha. My only other option is my Phones Wi-Fi hotspot, but where I live it tends to make my laptop really laggy.

Banned

1. Never use CyberGhost, if your looking to change your IP for a low-cost monthly, use HMA! (HideMyAss) VPN.
    2. Use BS's Auto-Untainter

Done, they will now never catch you, really.