Thread: V.I.P Problems

V.I.P Problems

I was buying V.I.P Over Visa CC, and when everything IS RIGHTTTTT it says that the credit card number or debit something something something cannot be used to make the payment! Help!!

EVERYTHING IN THE INFO IS CORRECT

#Return

Is your Credit Card expired??

If not something is wrong, and I can't really help you with something like this over T.V...

Maybe try setting up a PayPal account?

The card expires 08/12

Is the info right?

Administrator

Have you had any problems using your card in the past with paypal? (disputes, fraudulent claims, etc) They could have possibly blocked your card #
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    I was buying V.I.P Over Visa CC, and when everything IS RIGHTTTTT it says that the credit card number or debit something something something cannot be used to make the payment! Help!!

EVERYTHING IN THE INFO IS CORRECT
    This is PayPal's issue, not ours. You'll need to contact them to see why they won't accept your card.

If you've been making an unusual number of transactions with paypal sometimes they will suspend your account, so if you've been buying poe etc they might have done. This happened to a friend of mine
    Check for emails from Paypal

If all of you looked over what I actually said, you would see that i'm buying over a Credit Card, not paypal...

If all of you looked over what I actually said, you would see that i'm buying over a Credit Card, not paypal...
    I believe payments are handled through PayPal either way (on the Bot-Supply side of things), and that is how it's related to your matter.

Administrator

You can only purchase VIP through paypal, regardless if you are using a registered Paypal account or a guest Paypal account. The problem is still with Paypal, not with us.
    Need to get in Contact with me?