Puzsol BoS not working well help!

Hey guys.. I have buyed the BoS bot and i have problems
    When i hit start, the bot starts and everything working well until the second cannon... the bot wont put anything in the second cannon and its just gets crazy, and do stupid. It looks like the mouse does not move in to the cannon
    I try to stop the bot and restart it, and check on the manual selection and do small, medium large standard.
    Please help me.. sorry for my english!
    Last edited by Kurado; 05-14-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurado View Post
    Hey guys.. I have buyed the BoS bot and i have problems
    When i hit start, the bot starts and everything working well until the second cannon... the bot wont put anything in the second cannon and its just gets crazy, and do stupid. It looks like the mouse does not move in to the cannon
    I try to stop the bot and restart it, and check on the manual selection and do small, medium large standard.
    Please help me.. sorry for my english!
    Try not selecting all three, try instead only selecting the actual size of the guns you are gunning on.

I have tried.. but the mouse is pointing the wrong way and then everything goes wrong
    please help me

Try just using manual selection, just click that, turn the gunning to its top speed, and turn the bot on, it should work

The issue isn't the type of gun you're selecting, the issue is your computer's processor speed. BoS uses a lot of processing power, and when it misses a piece going into the cannon, it freaks out because it doesn't know how to fix it.

I recommend using GameBooster before you run Balls of Steel. Also, when it messes up, it doesn't hurt to get involved and correct its mistakes.

If all else fails, stop the bot, do your best to correct its mistake(s), and then restart it while still in the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurado View Post
    I have tried.. but the mouse is pointing the wrong way and then everything goes wrong
    please help me

Hmm, how much gigs of ram does your computer have in it? You need around 4 for it to be good,how many cores does your computer have? I have 5 and it works for me. You can view this information if you have Windows 7by righclicking my computer and clicking on properties.

#Return

Hey There,
    If you add my skype : "TheScareCrow-BotSupply" or my msn: xx_scarecrow_xxbs@hotmail.com, and I will do my best to help you out,
    Please have "Teamviewer" installed : TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings

Thankies.