I cant open my Knock on wood 2.0 Help please!!!

hay can any of you guys plz help me out a littel i cant oppen my KoW 2.0 on this pc but i can open gunning and card on fire.... when i double clik on KoW 2.0 nothing happens what can i do ???

>.< Have you looked at any previous threads on not being able to open certain bots? Also, learn some grammar and learn to spell please. There is a search function in the top right of the website, you should use that before posting.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    >.< Have you looked at any previous threads on not being able to open certain bots? Also, learn some grammar and learn to spell please. There is a search function in the top right of the website, you should use that before posting.
    Well thats a little rude, considering I've never heard of this error happening for a .Net bot.

If you add my skype : "TheScareCrow-BotSupply" I will do my best to help you out,
    Please have "Teamviewer" installed : TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings
    Thankies

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Well thats a little rude, considering I've never heard of this error happening for a .Net bot.
    Not in the best of moods and I'm being very blunt. I apologise for that.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Not in the best of moods and I'm being very blunt. I apologise for that.
    Probably not a good idea to be posting on "Help a Member" threads then.

Bot Coder

If you add my skype : "TheScareCrow-BotSupply" I will do my best to help you out,
    Please have "Teamviewer" installed : TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings
    Thankies
    Actually happens pretty often as unlike Java (supposedly at least) .NET Framework is not cross platform and cross version too much. However I think Scare should be able to help you.

//siggy by Poseidon

#Return

Well, to be honest. BoS opens with is .Net (So who knows...) and I've seen more errors with Java bots due to WinRar hijacking the file association, So I would have to disagree with you there Flash, despite what people say... Around Bot-Supply I see more damn Java bugs. :P

Bot Coder

Well, to be honest. BoS opens with is .Net (So who knows...) and I've seen more errors with Java bots due to WinRar hijacking the file association, So I would have to disagree with you there Flash, despite what people say... Around Bot-Supply I see more damn Java bugs. :P
    I was talking of actual compatibility problems and bugs, not bugged users!

//siggy by Poseidon