Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOts

BOts

are there any of the vip bots apart from balls of steel but even then are there any major cases of being ban using these bots? for flots and cades etc where it maybe used to few hours?

If your using Balls Of Steel, remember it doesnt have any mouse movement,[ As far as I know atleast]

I'd recomend using it only on normal pillies or on the navy to reduce ban risk until there are mouse movements added.

Balls of steel has some mouse movements technically but the bot hasnt been detected yet... also a big BoS update should be coming out with the next supply crate update

Quote Originally Posted by rikkimartin View Post
    are there any of the vip bots apart from balls of steel but even then are there any major cases of being ban using these bots? for flots and cades etc where it maybe used to few hours?
    ALL of Face's bots are included in the Bot-Supply VIP plan. If you purchase VIP, you have access to all of the bots associated with him (they must be released). Currently, there is BoS (gunnery), KoW 2.0 (carpentry), Poseidon (bilging), Trident (bilging + token bilging), Inferno (blacksmithing), Overhaul (treasure haul), and Argos (shipwrightery). All of these have proper antibans - if you use common sense when botting, you won't be banned.

Most of these you can use during SMHs, flotillas, blockades, and more as long as you keep an eye on them (when you sink, port, citadel, etc.).

#Return

There have been very few ban cases... Mostly just people who leave their bots on for 3-4 days constantly...

Not trying to "Promote" unsafe botting behaviour... but KoW 2.0 has been run for 48 hours straight without a ban

ok thanks a lot that clears heaps up, yeah aside from the people who are obviously botting. kewl prob buy it in a few minutes xD

as of now i am a vip

DecayedBilgeBot not fuction.. can someone tell me why?

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas92 View Post
    DecayedBilgeBot not fuction.. can someone tell me why?
    >.< Decayed = InstaBan?

I think anyway.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I just stopped using the decayed bilge the other day, i don't thinks its an ista ban like the crystal bilge, and it should still be undetected

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast