Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Face

Thread: when will BoS be fixed

Banned

when will BoS be fixed

sometimes it loads wrong and dosent dismiss right other times it wont go back into the puzzle or it wont set the arrows right

#Return

.Sigh, Sometimes I wish people would read the forums thoroughly before posting questions.

If you did, you may have noticed that BoS Has been fixed and HAS new updates. However, the update was coded using the developers preview of .Net 4.5...

Unfortunately, Bot-Supply and Many other programs are not compatible with .Net 4.5 as its still in preview, so Face can't release the update.

When it bugs, you will just have to exit the puzzle and restart the bot I'm afraid. Flashbang did attempt to make the update work in .Net 4.0, but it didn't work and kept on having the same errors. You will just have to have patience with Microsoft to release .Net 4.5 (That isn't buggy as hell, like the dev's preview is.)

If you have any questions about this, hit me up on Skype : TheScareCrow-BotSupply.

Bot Coder

I just installed the .NET Framework 4.5 BETA on my Win7 x64 OS and Supply Crate + BoS 1.2.3 work perfectly on it. Seeing if my testing peepz can run both without any issue as well!

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

Fuckers never let me be a testing peep

/wrists

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Fuckers never let me be a testing peep

/wrists
    Due to the bot not beeing obfuscated nor server bound only the site leaders get to test it. Become Admin, get to test, profit.

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

Okay I will blackmail Forrest into making me admin, or else I release his sex tape.

Administrator

Even if I had a sex tape that wouldn't like prevent me from denying your blackmail. I know several members would be interested.
    Moor3z likes this.